1. Generation Information
Language. Manuscripts in Ukrainian, Russian and English are accepted for review.
Scope. UMZh publishes articles and brief communications on various areas of pure and applied mathematics and contains sections devoted to scientific information, bibliography, and reviews of current problems.
All the manuscripts are subject to peer review by anonymous referees.
The Editorial Board does not correspond with the authors beyond the official procedure of accepting/rejection and reviewing of the article(s).
2. Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not agree to these guidelines.
- I, the corresponding author, am authorized by all of my co-authors to submit this manuscript.
- Gather the information about the manuscript:
(a) For all authors: first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address, affiliation, etc;
(b) Manuscript title;
(c) Manuscript abstract;
(d) Classification codes according to UDC.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript, or any part thereof, is in no way a violation of any existing original or derivative copyright.
- The manuscript contains nothing obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous.
3. Manuscript File
All manuscripts should be prepared in LaTeX.
4. Electronic submission
To submit the manuscript, go to the “Submission” page.